Use of your personal data.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us and what will be processed by us.
Identity and contact details
JC Security UK LTD, company number 9482653 incorporated in England and Wales on 10th May 2015.
Registered office is Office 6, 111 Spalding Road, Deeping St James, Lincs, PE6 6SD
Data we collect and the legal basis for Processing.
The data we collect from you is name, address, telephone numbers.
We use this data so we can fulfil our legal and contractual obligations.
Third Parties we share your information with.
We are a SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) accredited company. As part of that accreditation we are obliged to provide you with a Certificate of Conformity for your installed system. We share your personal details with them in order to issue that certificate. Details of how the SSAIB use your information can be found here https://ssaib.org/page/privacy-policy—home-owner
We will not share your details with any other third party unless legally obliged to do so.
How long will the data be stored?
We keep your personal data for as long as we have a reasonable business need and for satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 – Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm – or by email at [email protected]. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.
Where is the data stored?
All our data is kept in locked filing cabinets, our PCs and phones are encrypted. Our office is situated in a secure location through an automated gate, maglock protected doors and fully monitored intruder alarm. We have high definition CCTV 1080p installed around the site which is registered with the ICO.
We keep this privacy notice under regular review and any updates are posted on this page. This privacy notice was last updated on 17/5/2018.